15 Oct 2016 - 11AM, 1230PM, 230PM, 4PM, 530PM, 730PM
16 Oct 2016 - 11AM, 1230PM, 230PM, 4PM, 530PM
Limited Early Bird pricing of S$90 for each table, which allows up to 6 participants to form a team.
Standard pricing of S$20 for each player, or S$120 for each table applies starting from 1 Oct 2016.
The team in each session that completes the game in the shortest time will win S$300 Jurong Point shopping vouchers and proceed to the bonus stage on 16 Oct 2016 at 730PM, where the grand prize of S$5,000 Jurong Point shopping vouchers awaits the ultimate winner.
Teams participating in the bonus stage must be the same team members as the first stage. In the event that any team member is unavailable for the bonus stage, there will be no swapping or addition of team members allowed.
All non-winning participants will receive a token of appreciation.
- Who are the organisers?
- JURONG POINT with its 750,000 square feet of lettable space is the largest suburban mall in Singapore. Strategically located between Boon Lay MRT station and bus interchange, the mall has an average footfall of 6 million visits a month. Anchored by household names like FairPrice Xtra, NTUC FairPrice, Golden Village, 3 food courts (Kopitiam, Cantine, Malaysia Boleh) and a number of themed precincts, it is also home to another 420 retail and food & beverage outlets that offer a dazzling array of merchandise, services and culinary delights.
- Lockdown Escape is a Singapore company specialising in real life escape games. With outlets in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, players are locked in a room and must exploit his or her surroundings in order to escape, emphasising greatly on observation and lateral thinking skills in order to solve the challenges and puzzles. ThinkOut Events is an event specialist company that designs offsite and large scale events which promotes team building and lateral thinking skills. Together with Lockdown Singapore, over 400 MNCs have enjoyed unique team building events.
- What is this event about?
- This is a family-friendly, team-based game made up of 6 members, so this is a perfect opportunity to have fun with your friends or make new ones. Interaction and cooperation are keys to solving the puzzles. The puzzles train you to think out of the box and are suitable for young and old alike!
- When should I arrive?
- Please come 15 minutes before your game session for registration and seat arrangement. Please make your way to Jurong Point 1 Level 1 Centre stage (near Pizza Hut), which is a short walk in from Boon Lay MRT station. We reserve the right not to admit late comers to avoid inconvenience to other players.
- How long does each game lasts?
- Each game duration is approximately an hour.
- What if it rains?
- This is a rain or shine event and there will be no refunds for wet weather. Please remember to bring your own umbrella!
- How many people will there be in a team?
- The team size per table is 6 players, but that is subject to change depending on the total number of participants at each game. There will be multiple teams at each session and all players will join one of the teams.
- Can I choose to play with my friends only?
- You can play with your friends only if you purchase a table, which can have up to 6 players for $120. Otherwise, a table may consist of more than a group of friends, subject to the total participants at each game. For e.g. if you are playing the game with 3 friends, you may be combined with other random players to form a team.
- What if I do not have enough friends?
- Single and couple players are also welcome! Come make new friends and have fun!
- What if I still have questions?
- For further enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
- Please come 15 minutes before the Session Times stated above for registration and seat arrangement.
- We reserve the right not to admit late comers to avoid inconvenience to other players.
- Each game duration is approximately 1 hour.
- The game is conducted in English.
- This event is open to 12 years old and above only.
- The team size per table is 6 players, but that is subject to change depending on the total number of participants at each game.
- There will be multiple teams at each session and all players will join one of the teams.
- All sales are final. Please be aware that our game is a live event, so once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
- This event is a rain or shine event regardless if there are any outdoor components. No refunds will be issued due to the weather.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to changes without prior notice.
- By purchasing the tickets, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms stated herein.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2016-10-10 05:10:28
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
11:00 AM - 10:00 PM SGT
[15 Oct 11:00am] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [15 Oct 11:00am] Table of 6 $120.00 [15 Oct 11:00am] Standard Ticket $20.00 [15 Oct 12:30pm] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [15 Oct 2:30pm] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [15 Oct 4:00pm] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [15 Oct 5:30pm] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [15 Oct 7:30pm] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [16 Oct 11:00am] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [16 Oct 11:00am] Table of 6 $120.00 [16 Oct 12:30pm] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [16 Oct 12:30pm] Table of 6 $120.00 [16 Oct 2:30pm] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [16 Oct 2:30pm] Table of 6 $120.00 [16 Oct 4:00pm] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [16 Oct 5:30pm] Early Bird Table of 6 $90.00 [16 Oct 5:30pm] Table of 6 $120.00
On sale until Oct 16, 2016, 7:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Registration at Jurong Point 1 Level 1 Centre stage (near Pizza Hut), 1 Jurong West Central 2, Jurong Point Shopping Centre, Singapore 648886 Singapore
Just a 3 minutes walk from Boon Lay MRT station (Green Line). Car Parking charges apply when parking in the mall.
Lockdown Escape348 Followers